We are too ambitious to decorate a space that is as fresh as possible which is always beautiful in a large space. However, when dealing with narrow spaces, we need to know the right decorating techniques so that the purchased ones can be used, comfortable and ideal and eye-catching.
- look for the sofa under its waist. This is to prevent the view of space.
- look for a two-seat sofa as the main sofa.
- It’s not wrong to choose a brightly colored sofa. white ivory or cream tones are seen as the best color ideas besides pastel tones.
- Choose a four-person dining table. In addition to the rectangular shape, you can choose a round dining table. only the dining table can now be resized to six seats.
- Avoid choosing a dining table chair above the table level. this will only stifle the view. It’s best if you just choose a long bench like in the school cafeteria which is now a trend among designers.
- Avoid buying the same set of sofas. It just makes the space more cluttered.
- The cushioned cushions, even the concept of arabic living quarters, are well-suited for less space.
- If you still have a small retro-style wooden chair, it can also be recycled as it doesn’t take up much space.
For more information about sofa online malaysia, please visit https://www.furnituredirect.com.my