What’s the best kettle you can buy?
You can’t live without a kettle, but if you don’t buy the best kettle you could be in for an annoying time. In this guide, we’ll help you pick the best model to suit your needs, whether you need one that’s easy to fill and pour, a stunning-looking model for a high-end kitchen or one that has adjustable temperature controls for making different types of drink.
Out of all the models that we’ve tested, two stand out. For style and quality, the Smeg KLF03 is the clear winner. If you want to save a bit of money, but still want a great choice of colours, the Morphy Richards Accents Traditional Kettle is also a decent choice. We’ve listed our top choices below but you can read the full lowdown on each model below.
- Best overall kettle: Smeg KLF03
- Best budget kettle: Morphy Richards Accents Traditional
- Best budget jug kettle: Tefal Avanti Classic
- Best premium multi-temperature kettle: KitchenAid Artisan 1.5L
- Best multi-temperature kettle: Smeg KLF04
- Best fast-boiling kettle: Morphy Richards 108010 Vetro
- Best smart kettle: Smarter iKettle 3.
For more information about Smeg Kettle Malaysia, please visit https://kitchshop.my/